Every fire surround that we produce is individually handmade in the UK by skilled craftsmen. Mantels are not mass produced, and we do not buy or supply imports. Therefore, to ensure that your every fireplace need is catered for, we offer a full “made to measure” service. Not only can you choose the exact size of your fire surround, but you can also choose from our range of different finishes to create a truly individual fireplace to suit your home.
- The surround arrives fully assembled
- All surrounds will accommodate a standard 37″x37″ back panel.
- All surrounds have a standard 1” rebate. You can determine your rebate size by measuring how far your marble back panel sits off the wall.
- If spotlights are added to the mantel the rebate becomes fixed at 1″ as standard, unless specified otherwise.
- Measurement ‘D’ is always shown in the corner of the opening as highlighted in the diagram
- Due to the nature of natural materials, it is common for surrounds to vary in colour because of natural shading and wood grains. Solid and veneered woods are subject to grain differences, knots and blemishes which are all-natural occurrences.
- Colour and shade reproduction are as accurate as the printing process will allow and are to act as a guide for selection only.
- Optional downlights (the main product image is shown with downlights)